Published 6th March 2017
5 top tips for motivating your Team – simple to introduce, and don’t have to cost a fortune!
Let’s face it, Mondays are tough for most of us, so here are 5 top tips to motivate your Team:
- Motivational quote for the day! It’s free – announce it in your Team Briefing and display it somewhere staff can see it! (E.g. “Your only limit is you!” / “You will never have this day again, so make it count!” / “Stay positive, work hard and make it happen!”)
- Have a short chat about progress and career development (not a lengthy appraisal!). Keep it light and try not to focus on the negatives.
- Introduce an Employee of the Month prize – recognition is appreciated by most, so the prize doesn’t necessarily have to be expensive. But be creative!
- Staff activities – arrange a teambuilding event (social time for everyone to get to know each other).
- And don’t forget ‘Thank You’ goes a long way.
We hope you found this information helpful – if you need further information on any of these topics, we’d love to hear from you!
Tel: 01934 411275 / Email: email@example.com
You’ll also find us on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn!